CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION IN LONDON
From the pages of the Christmas book, Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, you can sense the feeling of how fun-filled London is during the Christmas celebration. The month of December is always a time filled with lots of fun for the residents of London, the government, and the royal household.
London buzzes with thrills and chills during the Christmas season, and there are various ways to have fun and celebrate the season this Christmas in London. I have pinned down six ways to can enjoy this season of love and cheers in London, just the way it is done.
- The Nutcracker
- The Royal Palace
- The Tower of London
- Ice Skating
- Christmas Lights and Shopping
- Living Nativity
- Charles Dickens
- For the Nutcracker, the English National Ballet is the one in charge of this on the 11th of December every year for four weeks straight. The performances both in the afternoon and evening are nothing but a delight to be in.
- The royal palace also plays hosts to various fun-filled events every Christmas in London. The Kensington Palace will host family and friendly celebrations all through December. The Hampton Court Palace also plays host to different parties at different times in December.
- From the 27th to the 31st of December, the Tower of London comes alive with various celebrations
- You can also enjoy the thrills all around Hyde Park in London, where a lot of skaters will strap up their skates to feel the ice beneath the blades. There are also festivities like the Winter Wonderland that runs from the 21st of November till the 5th of January, exempting the day of Christmas itself.
- The combination of the incredible Christmas lights in London with shopping is a delight in this festive season and one major highlight of the celebration in London.
- You can also experience living nativity in London by visiting the London Zoo on weekdays only from the 2nd to the 17th day of December.
- You can also enjoy the air of Charles Dickens as it is done in the Charles Dickens Museum in London.
These are only a few of the different ways to enjoy Christmas in London, just as the natives do it!
Follow along with Christmas Resort here